Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Christmas Cards all Year Round

Today at the Christmas cards all year Round blog the new challenge is up and ready for you to play. 

The theme this month is keep it simple with not a lot of embellishments. 

So for my first card I'm using a Stampin Up patterned paper for my background and some Oriental Trading Co felt ribbon. The trees were part of a prize I won a long time ago. I thought they were a Cricut cut but I can't find them in Cricut Craft Room search. So idk where those dies are from but the green trees were white and I inked the with distress ink and sprayed them with water. The word peace is a Clearly Besotted die cut that I added red foil to it with a laminator and some Thermo Web foil.



This second card shows a little playing session I had with the Peerless watercolors on Ranger's Distress watercolor paper. I trimmed it down and matted it onto a piece of Die Cuts with a View green glitter paper. 

The word noel is a Stampin Up stamp that I stamped with SU Sahara Sand ink. I colored the image in with powdered chalk mixed with paint by Stamp N Plus. I die cut the image out with a Spellbinders die and adhered it to the background I created.


No comments: