Sunday, November 15, 2015

Peace-Love-Joy Christmas Card Book Layout

Today I have a layout to share. I don't usually do two-page layouts but I had these three photos from this family's Christmas card. I flipped the sketch at the bottom so you can see what I was following.

I started off with white cardstock by Recollections. The patterned paper is Basic Grey Wisteria, brown cardstock by Bazzill, and the green and pearlized paper are unknown. I cut the circle outlines using the Cricut and THE George cartridge. The alphabet letters and their brown ink are from Stampin Up. The flower-like stamps are by Fiskars. I fussy cut them out so as not to take up too much room. The border punch is by EK Success and the number stickers are by American Crafts. 





 This is the original sketch but I flipped it....

and followed it this way.

I KEPT THE SB.COM LINKS BECAUSE THEY PROVIDE LOTS OF LAYOUTS TO CHECK OUT.
SB.com-Cricut {circle outlines-George}
SB.com-2 page sketch
SB.com-Scrap with scraps {brown cardstock}
SB.com-Use your Stamps{names and flowers}SB.com-Stickers {numbers}
A-American Crafts numbers or Ampersand
L-Letter stamps
B-Basic Grey or Border punch or Bazzill
U-Umbrella adhesive
M-Matching circle outlines
S-Stamps
UPDATED 10-7-21 PICS, LINKS, WORDING, AND LABELS

7 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Your 2-page layout is so awesome! I love the way you flipped the sketch! And especially like how you used the items in your stash! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap our Stash.

Cassie said...

What a fabulous two page layout! Great job on the stash busting word! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Hi Cind. What a beautiful double page. Love the details and awesome stash used. Thanks for entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

Carole Wright said...

HI love these pages, fabulous work, thank you for playing along with us at SCRAP OUR STASH x

TantiK Creation said...

Awesome two pager. Love it. Thank you for joinng us at Scrap Our Stash.

Brenda said...

Great tow page layout! Thank you for linking up with Scrap Our Stash!

kate blue said...

I like that you used your stamps so creatively. Love the soft papers so focus stayed on the photos. Kate (SOS)